Honors | Awards| conferences
Honors & Awards
John Templeton Travel Grant (Templeton Annual Meeting, Bahamas)
SRA Covid-19 Network Early Career Scholars Fellowship ($ 8500)
ICUDDR Travel Grant (ISSUP Conference Abu Dhabi)
National Institute of Drug Abuse (NIDA) Small Grant ($ 5000)
ISSBD Travel Grant (Greece Biennial Meeting)
The Global Academy of Liberal Arts network Early Career programme
SRCD- Jacob Foundation Series on Social Learning
ISSBD Travel Fund (South East Asia regional workshop, Thailand)
ISSBD Developing Country Fellowship (2016-2018)
- The John Templeton Annual Meeting, Nassau Bahamas, June 23- 27, 2022
- The 26th Biennial International Society for the Study of Behavioral Development Conference, Rhodes Greece June 18-23, 2022
- International Society for Substance Use Professionals Conference, Abu Dhabi, May 12- 16, 2022
- Society for Research on Adolescence Biennial Meeting, New Orleans, USA, March 3-5, 2022
- Society for Research in Child Development Social Learning Workshop, Amsterdam, Netherlands September 2019
- The 25th Biennial International Society for the Study of Behavioral Development Conference, Gold Coast, Australia July 2018
- 1st Pan African Psychology Union Congress, Durban, South Africa, September 2017.
- South East Asia International Society for the Study of Behavioral Development Regional Workshop, Prince of Songgkla University, Hat Yai, Thailand February 2017
- The 24th Biennial International Society for the Study of Behavioral Development Conference, Radisson Blue Hotel, Vilnius, Lithuania, July 2016.
- The 8th Annual Pan-African PCAF Psychotrauma Conference Held at the Catholic University of Eastern Africa Learning Resource Center Nairobi, Kenya. Nairobi, Kenya July 2015
- Eastern Africa Regional Conference of Psychology, Silver Spring Hotel, Kampala, Uganda November 2013.